[ Christmas Tree Recycling Flier ]
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Christmas Tree
recycling program. Over 103,000 tons of Christmas Trees were collected and processed into compost or mulch.
Christmas Recycling Guidelines:
- Please remove stand, decorations and lights
- Do not put tree in a disposal bag
- Put trees in collection containers
- Leave recycling cart at the curb over the two-day periods to allow crews to collect the materials
- All sizes clean folded flattened cardboard boxes accepted inside or next to the curbside cart
- Wrapping paper should be placed inside cart
- No tissue paper or foil paper accepted
Businesses or apartment tenants may take their telephone books and all other recyclables collected in the Curbside Recycling Program to Progressive Waste Solutions
located at 7923 Tom Drive. The drop off is available 24/7 for your convenience. Telephone books and all other recyclables collected in the Curbside Recycling Program are accepted at the Recycle Round Up .