Through these offices, the following programs and services are available:
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Needy Family Food Distribution Program
- Federal Emergency Management Assistance Program (FEMA)
- East Baton Rouge Head Start/Early Head Start Program
- East Baton Rouge Head Start Program
- Emergency Shelter Programs
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
All programs are federally funded.
DHDS partners with other community agencies, organizations,
and businesses and make referrals for services not directly performed or provided within the Division.