13211 Jackson Rd.
Zachary, LA 70791
(225) 654-3309 Office
(225) 654-4670 Fax
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M-F
Email Public Information for questions
on the City Parish Government.
Email the Webmaster to
submit problems, suggestions or comments about this web site.
The mission of the
Chaneyville Community Center is to meet the economical, social, recreational, and medical needs for residents of the Chaneyville and
surrounding areas. This is accomplished by providing a site for community association and county agent meetings; hosting receptions
and dinners for senior citizens; providing assistance in preparing income tax returns; offering quilting and exercise classes to area
citizens; providing health screenings to area residents; and assisting in the collection and distribution of clothing and commodities for
The Chaneyville Community Center is located in the northeast section of East Baton Rouge Parish. Friendly assistance is given to all who seek our service.
- Weekly Quilting Bee
- Monthly commodities (by age and income)
- Quarterly commodities (by income)
- Daily food boxes (based on income)
- Utility assistance (through BRACA)
- Free Income Tax Preparation
- Exercise classes
- on Tuesdays with an instructor
- on Fridays without an instructor
- Council on Aging supplies a nurse on Tuesdays for blood
- Earl K. Long Hospital sends a doctor and a nurse on the 2nd
and 4th Friday of the month for half a day
- Distribution of clothing
- Community Builder's Meeting held on the 1st Monday of each
month at 7-8 p.m.
- Cattlemen's Meeting held on the 1st Wednesday of each month
at 6-7 p.m.
- Steering Committee Meeting for Northeast Elementary School
held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 5-6 p.m.
- Monthly food boxes from the food bank (based on income)
- Computer assistance Monday through Friday